Do you like your croissants soft and freshly baked?
If you have some extra left and they are starting to dry out - we will help you give them a second life. Here is an easy recipe for bread pudding from old croissants.
– 6 stale croissants (or other dry pastries)
– 4 eggs
– 2 1/2 tsp. milk
– 1 tsp sugar
– 1/4 tsp. butter
– Vanilla extract
– Nutmeg, cinnamon
1. Cut the croissants into cubes and put them in a pan.
2. Mix all the other ingredients and pour them into the pan.
3. Leave the mixture for about 30 minutes – the croissants need to absorb it well.
4. Bake at 180 degrees for about 50 minutes. After baking, let the pudding rest for about 15 minutes before cutting it.